Upstream Pressure Regulating Valves
These are self operated upstream pressure regulating control valves, used in many applications for limiting pressure buildup (i.e. prevent overpressure) at its location in the pressure system.
The valve opens in proportion to the inlet pressure preventing a rise of internal pressure in excess of a specified value.
These valves are used on a wide range of applications in the chemical process industry for up-stream pressure control, eg: Refineries, Fertiliser and Petrochemical Plants, Pharmaceutical and Food Processing Plants
|Design Code||ASME B16-34|
|Valve Size||15 to 600 mm (1/2” to 6”)|
|Valve Type||Direct or Pilot Operated|
|Rating||ANSI 150 to 300 Higher on request|
|End Connection||Flanged up to 6”, Screwed up to 2”|
|Body Material||Carbon steel, Chrome-moly steel, Stainless steel, Monel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy B/C, Duplex stainless steel, Aluminium bronze|
|Trim Material||Stainless steel, Duplex stainless steel, 13% Chrome steel, Monel Hastelloy B/C, Stellite|
|Seat Leakage||As per ANSI / FCI 70-2-2006 Class III, IV, V and VI|
|Diaphragm||Nitrile / Neoprene (nylon reinforced), Natural Rubber, EDPM, Viton, Teflon|
|Max. Temperature||As per the diaphragm limitations|
- Glandless Construction: Where positive Zero gland packing is required the design scores over conventional solutions such as bellow seals etc. As the gland itself is eliminated.
- Wide range of body sizes to satisfy varied flow requirements
- Tight sensitivity and stability of controlled pressure.
- Provides excellent tight shutoff capability over long working life.
- Compact design with minimum number of moving parts.
- Simple resetting.