Downstream Pressure Regulating Valves
Downstream Pressure regulating valves are self contained, Self Operated control devices, which use energy from the controlled system to operate and regulate pressures.
Valve Solutions manufactures a variety of pressure reducing regulators to manage downstream system pressures in low, medium, high flow applications, model features a diaphragm type, piston type or combination of both to suit different applications.
A pressure reducing regulator maintains a desired reduced outlet pressure while providing the required fluid flow to satisfy a variable downstream demand. The valve at which the reduced pressure is maintained is the outlet pressure setting of the regulator.
|Design Code||ASME B16-34|
|Valve Size||15 to 600 mm (1/2" to 24")|
|Valve Type||Direct or Pilot Operated|
|Rating||ANSI 150 to 300 Higher on request|
|End Connection||Flanged up to 6”, Screwed up to 2”|
|Body Material||Carbon steel, Chrome-moly steel, Stainless steel, Monel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy B/C, Duplex stainless steel, Aluminium bronze|
|Bonnet||Standard up to 400°C Normalising between 250°C to 500°C Extended cold service -20°C to -100°C|
|Trim Material||Stainless steel, Duplex stainless steel, 13% Chrome steel, Monel, Hastelloy B/C, Stellite|
|Gland Packing||PTFE Chevrons, Graphite, Low emission|
|Seat Leakage||As per ANSI / FCI 70-2-2006 Class III, IV, V and VI|
|Diaphragm||Nitrile / Neoprene (nylon reinforced), Natural Rubber, EDPM, Viton, Teflon|
- Reduces higher inlet pressure to a constant lower outlet pressure.
- Outlet pressure is accurate over a wide range of flows.
- Pilot operated, main valve is not subject to pressure fall off characteristic of direct-acting PRVs.
- Outlet pressure is adjustable over complete range of control spring.
- Range of body and diaphragm material combinations to meet the majority of requirements.
- Simple economic design.
- Operates automatically off line pressure.
- Heavy duty nylon reinforced diaphragm.
- Diaphragm assembly guided top and bottom.
- Throttling seat retainer for flow and pressure stability.
- Easily maintained without removal from the line.
- Pressure adjustment by single adjusting screw.
- Replaceable seat ring.