Severe Service Trims
The Valve solutions range of severe service trim designs can be fitted within the Series 110 range to compliment the standard trim designs.
These severe service trims can be manufactured from a wide range of materials including Ceramics and Tungsten Carbide. The Severe service trims can also be engineered to fit in to existing control valves to provide solutions to current problems.
Each control valve is specifically engineered to meet the process and operational requirements of the application.
|Trim Size||15 to 600 mm (1/2” to 24”)|
|Rating||ANSI 150 to 2500 or equivalents to DIN, BS10, JIS etc.|
|Trim Types||Single cage, Multi-cage, Multi step, Multi-Stage, Special|
|Trim Material||Stainless steel, Duplex stainless steel, 13% Chrome steel, Monel|
Linear, Bi-linear, Tri-linear, Special
Hard Facings Stellited seating areas, stellited full contours, hard chrome plating
|Hard Metal||-100°C to -250°C Bellowseal|
- Wide variety of trim design options based on extensive operational experience
- Special trims designed to suit specific applications.
- Designed to eliminate cavitation and reduce associated noise and premature damage on liquid applications
- Designed for low noise gas / vapour applications.
- Designed to minimise energy dissipation to within acceptable levels.
- Hard metal options including tungsten carbide and ceramics for superior erosion resistance.